Returns and Exchanges
The Locker Room would like for you to be entirely satisfied with your purchase. We will gladly accept a return or exchange of items that are in new condition with original tags. Return items cannot be washed, worn or altered.
Full-Price Merchandise must be returned within 15 days of the order date to receive a refund or exchange. The refund will be applied to the original method of payment.
Sale-Price Merchandise must be returned within 15 days of the order date to receive a refund or exchange. The refund will be applied to the original method of payment.
Sale-Price Merchandise marked Clearance may be Non-Returnable.
Gift Cards cannot be returned, refunded, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
Return Postage is provided in each shipment. Please note using the provided label will deduct $7.50 from your refund amount. If exchanging an item you will not incur a return postage fee.
To Make a Return:
To Make an Exchange:
1. Re-Order: Place your new exchange order for the item you would like instead, indicate this is an exchange in the “Additional Information” section at checkout
2. Return: Place the item you need to return in the box with your packing slip, indicate Your New Exchange Order # and affix your return label to the outside of the box
3. Refund: Your original payment method will be refunded once we receive and process your return
- Can I return an online purchase at The Locker Room in Montgomery or Auburn, Alabama?Yes! You may bring your return within 15 days to either of our locations for return or exchange.
- How long will it take to get my refund?You will receive a refund within 7 business days after we receive your return shipment. It may take an additional 3 business days for your bank to post your refund.
- What if I do not have my original paperwork? Can I still make a return?Absolutely! Online refunds will defer to account history to determine the price paid and refund amount.
Thank you for shopping The Locker Room
Contact us by phone or at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime